Hi, my name is Grant Kemp and I am Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Data Studio specialist.
I have over 15 years experience in digital starting out as a developer and working across multiple verticals including e-commerce, publishing, startups and travel
I have deployed data solutions within a bevy of well known companies such as Dreams, Missguided, Victoria Beckham, Arsenal Football Club, Photobox and Virgin.
Conferences and Meetups
I enjoys speaking at conferences and meetups, having delivered sessions at BrightonSEO, Magento Live and other events in the UK. When not at work, he can usually be found building Lego with his kids
I have spoken at:
- Brighton SEO ( listen to my recent talk on datastudio in the Brighton SEO podcast!)
- Magento Live
- Ecommerce Show North
- plus others
I have contributed to:
- E-consultancy ( See Grant Kemp’s E-consultancy page)
- BBC Radio
- The Gadget Show
- General Assembly as a trainer
After spending several years doing consulting I joined Photobox as an analytics implementation manager. My main focus is on:
- Managing the Google Analytics 360 / Google Marketing cloud.
- Collaborating with our internal data teams to ensure the right data is tracked.
- Evangelising data and training internal users in Google Data Studio/ Google Analytics
- Using tools such as Google Tag Manager and other analytics solutions to help build great products for customer
- extensive use of Big Query, SQL, GA360, R and Data Studio to deliver data insights and reporting to C-level and teams.
Speaking at your event?
If I am speaking at your event, here is a link to my speakers profile